Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hell Yes: Yoostar Movie Karaoke

My Saturday nights just got better. With a release date in August, Yoostar is a special piece of software (greenscreen and camera included) that turns your PC or laptop into an easy-to-use compositing suite. Simply select a role from one of the included movie scenes, shoot your part and Yoostar allows you to insert yourself into your favorite movie scene. All I gotta say - it's all about Ace Ventura, Pulp Fiction and Goonies. That's right. I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.

Yoostar will have scenes included with your purchase, but over time, you can request scenes directly from their website. The kit is available for pre-order now for $169.95.

After this program goes into circulation, YouTube will be overflowing with plenty of McLovins recreating Snakes on a Plane, The Crying Game and A Few Good Men - I just know it.

No comments: