I don't mean to sound like a Randy Recession here, but people are losing their jobs all over the nation. Home foreclosures are on every street corner. Laid-off marketing execs are resorting to barista jobs at Starbucks. And farmers in California aren't able to water their crops. Yet, Posh Tots insists that they can sell a $47,000 children's bed that resembles Cinderella's Pumpkin coach. I'm guessing this store for "extraordinary children's furnishings" only caters to the likes of an Angelina Jolie or a Reese Witherspoon, but come the eff on. Forty-seven thousand? Dollars? On a kid's bed? For a kid?
Here are a few items you can purchase for 47 grand:
- Mitsubishi's new electric car (source)
- 3 bed/2 bath house (source)
- A kidney (source)
- Daewoo's new roadster (source)
- A top-notch bull (source)
- 1,883 pairs of Truck Nutz for your friends and entire family (source)