Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Please Don't GoGirl



Ladies, now you too can take whimsical pleasure in peeing your name in cursive on the snow or sidewalk with absolute precision! 

I give you the GoGirl. As made clear on their website:
Simply put, GoGirl is the way to stand up to crowded, disgusting, distant or non-existent bathrooms. It’s a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to urinate while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discreet. It’s hygienic. 
Apparently, it's disposable or you can rinse it and put it back in your purse. (!?) I'm not sure how I feel about putting a pee funnel, rinsed with Chevron bathroom soap or not, back in my purse. Something tells me (like Staph infection) that doing this doesn't fall on the sanitary side of storage. The website also explains that this device is 'germ resistant,' but I can't help from wondering if my purse is going to smell like poached talapia on a balmy day if I rinse and return back to my purse. 

If you're inclined to purchase and utilize a device such as this, something tells me that you won't be located near the appropriate facilities to 'rinse' it unless you sacrifice your $5 bottle of Fiji to do so. And each of these pee funnels or punnels™, if you will, only cost $4.99 each.  

ps. cool logo, though.

Source: GoGirl

No comments: