Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Michael Jackson Auctioning Off Most Treasured Items that May Or May Not Scare the Living Sh*t out of You


Holy Jebus in a rickshaw. I don't know about you, but I would love to wake up in the morning, turn off my alarm clock and lay my waking eyes on this lovely badboy. This robotic head, from Michael Jackson's video Moonwalker, is now up for auction along with a few other disturbing accoutrements. See the
whole collection here. The auction is being held in April at the Beverly Hills Hotel just in case you you need a pair of MJ bedazzled tube socks or a golf cart decorated with MJ as Peter Pan. Maybe someone will be able to turn the robotic head into a Robotic Head Telephone™! And I pity the fool who tries to steal my idea. I bet you didn't know that I'm the person who actually invented carb-free beer - true story. So put that in your rockies and tap it!


Photo: Defamer

No comments: