Monday, February 16, 2009

The Haunting in Connecticut Movie Poster


I firmly believe that the cooler a movie poster looks, the more the movie is going to be a complete suck-splosion.

This poster sorta rocks. Which means I can toss this movie into the toilet with An American Haunting, The Unborn, The Haunting of Molly Hartley and any other movie with the word "haunting" in it.

This poster reminds me of that one gruesome scene in Poltergeist II: The Other Side when Craig T. Nelson drinks from that tequila bottle that has the possessed grody worm in it. Then he starts to throw up after ingesting the worm - THEN the worm morphs into the old creepy priest that sings, "God is iiiiiiiin, his holy tem-PLE, earthly thoughts ... be silent nooooow."

Yes. I remember the song. Sadly.

Anywho - the poster rocks. Ten bucks says the movie will. That makes me sad.

No comments: