Friday, May 1, 2009

The iSnort

I thought I'd seen it all with regard to outta-hand, yet creative iPhone Apps ... baby shaking apps, landing Sully's plane apps, bodily function apps - you name it, they're developing it.

So if you haven't seen it already, take a look at the iSnort. This little gem of an app allows you to experience the edgy exhilaration of snorting lines of cocaine, without all that addiction nonsense. Take a look.




I don't know about you, but having the e-bility to "pretend" to do a harmful illegal drug doesn't quite sit right with me. Call me an old fuddy duddy, but it frightens me to imagine what they're developing next. Perhaps the iMeth™? Or maybe the iCrackPipe™? Or lets take it step further and allow our iPhones to catch iSTDs™? Because no iPhone is complete without an app that allows your phone to bluetooth over The Herp.

Source: Geekologie

No comments: