Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today's WTF: Cooking with Balls

Surprisingly, this innovative cook book has been out for well over a year. I guess I'm not well versed on the latest cookbooks featuring testicle cuisine. And I think I'm okay with that.

This e-book teaches you the "basics" of cooking with balls, including important tidbits like "always using a very sharp knife, washing testes thoroughly for 45 minutes before preparing or the fact that all testicles can be eaten ... except for human, of course."

Most of the featured testes come from stallions, ostriches, bulls, pigs, turkeys and large non-sporting dogs. Okay, I threw in that last one - couldn't resist.

I can't wait to try a heaping helping of Balleroni and Cheese or Ballcakes and sausage. Even better - mashed balltatoes and ballvy.

No comments: