Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Passive-aggressive Kitchen Notes: Bacon is Life!








Those of us who have worked in an office environment or have had one or more roommates know that it's hell sharing a fridge or kitchen space. And we all know that a leaving passive-aggressive kitchen note is one step away from blowing everybody in the building away with an AK. (I have to say that's not a good day.)

Whether it's "stop effing eating my soup" or "I hawked a loogie in my 2-liter of Diet Dr. Pepper so you would stop drinking it" - kitchen notes happen. (When they do, run.) Lucky for us, Holy Taco has posted 25 hilarious passive-aggressive kitchen notes between coworkers and roommates. I've only posted a few; you can view the rest here.

Bacon is life, bitches!

Source: Holy Taco

No comments: