Monday, February 25, 2008

Kristen Chenoweth Shines, Miley Cyrus Slips


Okay, there are three things you should know about me. 

1) I love, love, loooove Kristen Chenoweth. 
2) I think Sean Connery in the 3rd Indy flick was hot. 
3) Sometimes I'm plagued with flatulence. 

#3 was probably TMI.

But seriously, I love Kristen Chenoweth. I'm one voodoo doll made purely of her hair and laundry lint short of stalking her just because she's so talented and cute, and I could probably fit her in my purse. 

So for those of you obsessed Kristen Chenoweth fans, here is a tasty morsel of her performance on the Oscars(R) last night. She's singing "That's how you know" from the movie Enchanted.

Oh yeah, and Miley Cyrus almost ate it while walking to the podium to present. LMAO.

Photo courtesy of Yahoo. Thanks.

No comments: